Welcome to Schuylkill Memorial Park, LLC and
Grabowski Funeral Home Inc.
We are the only full-service cemetery and funeral home in Schuylkill County, PA. We have the ability to make this vulnerable time in your life much easier. We are committed to taking this journey with you and your family, as well as our professional staff who understand what you are going through. We offer:
- Cemetery and funeral home services
- A beautiful chapel for your service, or an off-site church
- Choose another cemetery, yet have your funeral service in our chapel
- Cremation services
- Burial space (interment rights)
- Mausoleum burial
- After care (13 weeks) support program that helps you go from "Mourning to Joy" in a loving, caring, supportive environment
- Pre-planning programs that will insure your family's peace of mind and avoid them having to make decisions when grief is overwhelming
Schuylkill Memorial Park was established in 1945 as the area's first non-denominational memorial park. The cemetery grew under the ownership of Kenneth and Martha Reynolds. Frank and Janet Reynolds Grabowski purchased the cemetery and funeral home. Their son, Christopher, is Supervisor of Grabowski Funeral Home.